Happy to answer any questions and provide a free quote
Get Great Value From Our Bins.
Here are some tips:
- Look at the things you want to throw out and consider how to arrange them in the bin so you minimise empty spaces. Throwing items into the bin creates ‘air’ holes and ‘spaces’ between the items.
- Break up furniture and cabinets so they take up less space.
- Cut branches into smaller bits so the branches can be stacked neatly. Or better still, have the tree guys chip up the cuttings and use it for mulch on your garden.
- Flatten cardboard boxes and stack them neatly in the skip.
- The more you can pack in, the less bins you may need.
- The result is great value for money!
- Please tell us if there are any delivery issues (ie major traffic road, overhead wires, etc.) which may affect our ability to deliver a bin. It is the responsibility of the client to bring this to our attention.
- If access is limited and damage occurs (above or below ground) to your property or worksite, we cannot be held responsible.
- For safety reasons we require a minimum of one metre of clearance from both sides of our vehicles and adequate overhead clearance to operate our equipment. It is the responsibility of the client to determine the suitability of the chosen area for placement.
- The location must be suitable for the skip bin and have clear and easy access for drop off and pick up.
- Larger skip bins are heavy so some ground movement can occur as we place and pick up a bin. It is also possible that some minor marks may occur on some surfaces like tiles or concrete. If this is an issue, please tell us. some timber planks would help minimise this.
- Where possible we will place the bin where you instruct us. We will try to contact you if there are any issues.
- Please do not move bins once we have placed them on the ground as we may not be able to retrieve the bin safely.
- Please ensure access to the bin is available once the bin is ready to pick up.
- If you exceed the weight limits you may be charged for the excess weight.
We Do Not accept these Items:
- Tyres, tyres on wheels, batteries
- Fridges and freezers
- Liquid paints, oils, chemicals and poisons
- Toxic waste
- Gas cylinders and aerosols
- Asbestos (Contact us to discuss disposing of asbestos)
All bins have a weight restriction. Please respect weight limits – ask Craig for advice if you have any heavy items that you want removed. Heavy items like dirt, concrete stones and bricks may require one of our heavy load 1.5m3 bins. We will know the weight of the load before we dispose of it and if it is overweight additional fees may be charged.
A bin is overfull when it can no longer be lifted onto the truck safely, or carried legally and safely. When a bin is filled above the top rail, or items are protruding from the parameters of the bin, we can’t safely remove it, so keep the load flat and don’t pile up the rubbish above the top rail.
If a bin is overfull, we reserve the right to unload the excess rubbish. If we are can’t do this easily and within a few minutes, we will leave the bin onsite. You will be required to re-book the pickup once the bin meets the guidelines. You may be charged an additional trip fee.
If your bin is full and you need another one, we can bring a new bin when we pick up the full bin.